Pages

Pray for me

My heart is racing and I am filled with anxiety.  I just heard news today that I have been waiting for years to hear.  Sammy, my horse from Medieval Times, has a tendon injury and quite possibly will be retired.  I sent out messages to my friends that still work there looking for more information.  I know that if I am to end up with him I must arrange things quickly.

My friends from the castle have a ranch with a few horses.  They actually own Sammy's brother.  When Sammy and his brother, Camelot, came to the castle back in 2002 it was determined that Camelot was too small to work there.  So the two were seperated and Camelot went to live with my friends.  Now I am trying to set things up so possibly Sammy can stay there for now too.

I ask you to please pray, hope, wish, cross your fingers or anything that you can think of to help this happen.  I am both nervous and excited at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. I have my fingers crossed and said a prayer for Sammy to find his way into your hands. He's beautiful and looks like he has a great personality.We'll be pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and I will do anything to help you get Sammy, just tell us what we can do to help.

    ReplyDelete